Today I saw snow flakes flying around outside. I couldn’t believe it and I didn’t want to. I’m not ready for winter!
Among the huge list of things to do before winter is swapping out summer clothes for winter clothes. I found the best product for storing the clothes that are not in season and it’s made by Ziploc®.
They’re called Flexible Totes and there are 2 sizes, Jumbo and XL. I bought 2 of each size and I absolutely love them. What makes them so awesome? I’ll tell you my favorite features.
Ziploc® Flexible Totes
- Jumbo Dimensions: 26-1/2″ x 16″ x 12″
- XL Dimensions: 16″ x 13″ x 10-3/4″
- Super flexible to squeeze into many different places but also have a natural square or rectangular shape and can stack nicely
- Fold flat when you aren’t using them
- Built in handles
- Semi-transparent plastic that is thick and sturdy
- Easy close zipper
- Light and easy to move around
- Mesh, breathable strip
- Store in closet or bedroom, not in damp area like basement
Have you swapped your seasonal clothing yet?
If you’re looking for the perfect storage solution for your seasonal clothing, I definitely suggest these wonderful bags. Many stores carry them. I bought mine at Lowe’s.