Do you still have leftover Thanksgiving Day turkey?
Don’t throw it away or freeze it. Use it in this easy recipe.
Thanksgiving Day Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 1 Box Vegetable Rotini (or whatever pasta you like)
- Chopped Leftover Thanksgiving Day Turkey
- Plate of Various Shredded Cheeses (Cheddar, Colby, Mozzarella are what we used)
- 1 Can Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the rotini on the stove until it is al dente
- Mix the rotini and all the other ingredients in a large bowl
- Cook in the oven about 30 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
We made a huge batch and have been loving it!